Overclocking, liquidcooled silent,

Status
Not open for further replies.

trigger2412

Reputable
May 19, 2015
hi, first build, building a silent (or as close to as possible) PC that's capable of being over clocked if i need it. I have a I7 4970k and planning on buying a cooler master nepton 240m liquid cooler. My question is, is there better and quieter fans out there ?

Solution
I just thought that you already have the AIO cooler. In that case you can change the fans without problems.

Now, if you want an advice, I would prefer the Corsair H100i that performs a little better for best price and have much features that could be interesting for you.
Hi and welcome to Tom's forum.

With any cooling solution you will have noise, I would say that the best option here would be get some good fans (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835553005) and combined with a fan controller, find the best noise/temp relation in your case.

I just thought that you already have the AIO cooler. In that case you can change the fans without problems.

Now, if you want an advice, I would prefer the Corsair H100i that performs a little better for best price and have much features that could be interesting for you.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.