Overclocking my CPU & RAM

Anyone know of any good literature on the net on how to overclock your CPU &
RAM?

Thanks.

A Google search displayed these statistics..

Results 1 - 10 of about 1,110,000 for overclocking cpu and ram. (0.31
seconds)

"Jared MacDougall" <jared_mcd@email.com> wrote in message
> Anyone know of any good literature on the net on how to overclock your CPU
> &
> RAM?
>
> Thanks.

Jared, there's literally a thousand sites that deal with overclocking.
Just go to www.google.com and type Overclocking.
For specific Motherboard help if using a AMD Processor go to
www.pcper.com Look in the forums under your specific
brand Motherboard. Also, www.anandtech.com and www.hardocp.com
"Jared MacDougall" <jared_mcd@email.com> wrote in message
> Anyone know of any good literature on the net on how to overclock your CPU
> &
> RAM?
>
> Thanks.

"Jared MacDougall" <jared_mcd@email.com> wrote:

>Anyone know of any good literature on the net on how to overclock your CPU &
>RAM?
>
>Thanks.

Probably the most important literature on overclocking would be the
section in your users manual where it says that your warranty is
automatically null and void if you overclock.

Good luck

Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
--
Microsoft MVP
On-Line Help Computer Service

Awwww, Ron.. you party pooper, you.. weren't you looking forward to the post
re. I overclocked my cpu and RAM by a factor of 2 and now it doesn't boot..
should I remove SP2 before replacing the mobo and stuff.. :)

> "Jared MacDougall" <jared_mcd@email.com> wrote:
>
>>Anyone know of any good literature on the net on how to overclock your CPU
>>&
>>RAM?
>>
>>Thanks.
>>

> Probably the most important literature on overclocking would be the
> section in your users manual where it says that your warranty is
> automatically null and void if you overclock.
>
> Good luck
>

> Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
> --
> Microsoft MVP