Overclocking my low end graphics card Vram

Fallenexe

Honorable
Jan 2, 2013
So I upgraded my graphics card from GT 210 to MSI GT 630 1gb card and it's quite an improvement games like Dead space 3 and DMC 5 runs fine but I have some problems with Farcry 3
In static areas when pretty much nothing happening i havink 27- 40 fps but when it goes goes in actions FPS drops severely to 15-20 FPS I managed to fix this by lowerink the Post fx to low and textures to medium which was caused the trouble.So my question is should i overclock the vram because now clock are at 500Mhz and bandwitdh is only 16 GB/s

no, you have a low end card, you should not expect much from it. there are reasons why people shell out hundred of bucks.

and even if you could oc that card, it won't help much. and with the type of coolers that comes with low end cards, it won't be able to handle it if you oc high enough.

set everything to low, that is your best shot

Low end cards dont use the same VRAM as higher end cards. So no, OCing, wont help, maybe a frame or 2. The 630 is nothing more than a rebadged 430. You are lucky those games play at all at acceptable framerates with decent settings.

Fallenexe

Honorable
Jan 2, 2013
That's probably because im playing at 1366x768 resoliution and often dont max out AA too much but i think 500 mhz at memory clock is not as good is it could be anyway i will try oc clock to 625 and see if that will make some difference thanks for quick feedback