[SOLVED] Overclocking problem

Jul 14, 2019
Hello guys, well my problem is kinda weird. I have been messing with BIOS on my MB350 Pro4 asrock motherboard to try to learn about overclocking, and so i changed few things like a year ago and couldnt seem to find a solution since then.

So the problem is, my CPU voltage keeps jumping from 1.1 to 1.3 like every half a second as well as temperatures on my ryzen 3 (i use amd ryzen master to look out for temps and voltage) it started happening after i changed something in bios. Now my motherboard doesnt have any kind of option to reset settings to default, also when i change power plan to AMD balanced it just makes cpu speed drop from 3,1 to 2,8 and back to 3,1 every second aswell.
So far in my ryzen mater iv just overclocked my cpu to 3,5 at 1,3V and its working fine with temps at ~40c and its only time when things are stable. I dont want my CPU to always be overclocked but i cant find other solution.
Hopefully someone might be able to help

View: https://imgur.com/6ccK8l3
(bios)

If i change settings to auto i still have the same problem of temps and voltage going up and down, same goes for when i set it to auto and use AMD Power plan, and same goes for when i dont use auto but use AMD powerplan.

Solution
Uninstall Ryzen master from your computer first... you should do your overclocking in your BIOS.

After uninstalling it, go to your Exit tab in the BIOS and select Load UEFI defaults... that should reset settings to factory defaults.
Uninstall Ryzen master from your computer first... you should do your overclocking in your BIOS.

After uninstalling it, go to your Exit tab in the BIOS and select Load UEFI defaults... that should reset settings to factory defaults.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS