[SOLVED] overclocking with gigabyte bios

adamgrant520

Reputable
Jan 6, 2019
This isn't a problem, rather an annoyance, I want my ryzen 5 2600 to be overclocked. but I can't figure out how to do it with the gigabyte bios, it has some weird offset for the voltage instead of just writing "1.4v, 1.35v" etc. Although I have just been able to use ryzen master to overclock, but again! there is no way to start ryzen master with windows, so every time I turn my pc on, I have to remember to open ryzen master an apply the overclock (Addmitaddly does make sense in case you apply some super unstable overclock and you cant get back into ryzen master without crashing to revert it)

so I guess what I am saying is I have the overclock I need, ik said overclock is stable, and I want it to be done through bios so I don't have to keep opening ryzen master to do it. but I can't figure out how to set the right voltage with the gigabyte bios, (really confusing ik)

the overclock I want it 4050mhz at 1.35v, ik this is stable, I have been playing games with it for like a week now, any help on how to set the voltage to 1.35v would be greatly appreciated!

Solution
This isn't a problem, rather an annoyance, I want my ryzen 5 2600 to be overclocked. but I can't figure out how to do it with the gigabyte bios, it has some weird offset for the voltage instead of just writing "1.4v, 1.35v" etc. Although I have just been able to use ryzen master to overclock, but again! there is no way to start ryzen master with windows, so every time I turn my pc on, I have to remember to open ryzen master an apply the overclock (Addmitaddly does make sense in case you apply some super unstable overclock and you cant get back into ryzen master without crashing to revert it)

so I guess what I am saying is I have the overclock I need, ik said overclock is stable, and I want it to be done through bios so I don't have...

so I guess what I am saying is I have the overclock I need, ik said overclock is stable, and I want it to be done through bios so I don't have to keep opening ryzen master to do it. but I can't figure out how to set the right voltage with the gigabyte bios, (really confusing ik)

the overclock I want it 4050mhz at 1.35v, ik this is stable, I have been playing games with it for like a week now, any help on how to set the voltage to 1.35v would be greatly appreciated!
If your RM overclock is safe and stable, just copy all relevant settings to your BIOS. As voltage goes, just leave it on auto and apply negative offset.

Solution