I recently got enough money to spend on some new PC parts and made a wish list on amazon to sort them out. I was wondering a few things, if these parts are compatible with each other (I used PC Part Picker website and it said it was good but I don't know), if the power supply is good (because I have no idea about power supplies), and if there is anything you would recommend over these parts. My list is...
- Rosewill ATX Slim Full Tower Gaming Computer Case
- Intel Core i7-9700K Desktop Processor 8 Cores
- Asus ROG Strix Z390-H (Motherboard)
- Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (Ram)
- EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G2, 80+ Gold 1000W (PSU)
- EVGA CLC 240 Liquid/Water CPU Cooler (CPU Cooler)