Overheat Predator helios

Nov 23, 2020
Hello there - i have a predator PH315-51 - whenever i set it to high performance it gets up with temperature close to 65 on ide and 90 on gaming - when i set it moderate performance its stable at 60 degrees while gaming - laptop's fans cleaned carefully - thermal paste was added - cooler doesn't help much - any clue ?

Koekieezz

Prominent
Apr 30, 2020
what thermal paste did you use, also how did you apply the thermal paste? did you clean the stock paste from both chip/dies and heatsink?

Nov 23, 2020
hello mate - i added Arctic MX-4 Thermal Compound / how i applied thermal paste is gently cleaning the chips repeadetly untill it was clean - then added an adequate amount of Thermal Paste on both chips - also cleaned the heatsink - cleaned the fans carefully using soft brush - i have a feeling its something has to do with Voltage Intake or something - im not experienced with the Voltage intake side

Koekieezz

Prominent
Apr 30, 2020
hello mate - i added Arctic MX-4 Thermal Compound / how i applied thermal paste is gently cleaning the chips repeadetly untill it was clean - then added an adequate amount of Thermal Paste on both chips - also cleaned the heatsink - cleaned the fans carefully using soft brush - i have a feeling its something has to do with Voltage Intake or something - im not experienced with the Voltage intake side
undervolt it a little bit to get better temps if you dont play OC

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS