Question Overheated when gaming and then shut down, now won't start

May 1, 2020
So, i was on gaming over 2~3 hours and and just noticed my pc case was overheated
but it was a good game that i won't lose and then my pc suddenly shut down

currently i used to use my pc up to 12 hours (include gaming only for 2-3 hour) because of quarantine

i turn it on again but my mouse, keyboard, headset, even my monitor does not show anything if the computer starts
then i turn off everything about 30 minutes~1 hour but still no luck

i tried to remove- and put the cmos battery back on (that i was looking the same problem in this forum),but did not work

my cpu fan is on, psu fan is on, indicator light is on

i think my cpu was overheated? should i replace thermal paste to make it run again? bcs i just remember that i never replace it since i built my pc
pc is 2 years old

pc specs :
amd ryzen 5 2400g
biostar a320mh pro
2x4gb 2400mhz hyper-x
cooler master 450 mwe

Thank you in advance, sorry for my bad english
Can't afford a new pc for now because i'm still in college :(

May 1, 2020
Find an dedicated GPU and see if it boots with that.

thanks for replying,
I do not have a GPU backup to test, maybe I should have to wait for this quarantine and then consult to the local service

since i still have a laptop to finish my homework but no games at all, it will be a very boring day at home :(

is there any advice?

Last edited:
May 1, 2020
consult with a repair guy in my local area, he said that my mobo is in trouble, indicating that psu is fine and my cpu temperature is not gaining when we tried to boot the pc
so he said replacing a new mobo is the only way, is it true?

now my new mobo just came, its msi a320m pro max said "Ryzen 3000 ready", but when i set it up the problem still the same
no signal at all to my monitor and kb+m
i saw some youtube comment videos that tells to reset cmos and it will works, but i remember my old mobo (the biostar one) when i first built my pc needs to get updated to new bios version to support ryzen cpu and it works, did my new msi mobo still needs to be updated since it was said "Ryzen 3000 ready"? or should i just need to reset cmos?