Question Overheating/Instant shut down problems

Aug 14, 2019
i have a AMD FX 8300 Eight Core Processor (3.32Ghz) and its offical website says it closes itself at 70 celcius degrees. my computer usually works at 60 celsius degrees so it closes itself real quick while gaming. All fans are running at maximum speed. I want to increase the maximum heat from bios. how much heat can it stand? (e.g 80)

I don't really see anything glaringly wrong with those temperatures.
Perhaps it's a power supply issue.
Perhaps check the voltages with HWInfo.
They should remain within 5% of +12, +5 and + 3.3 volts at idle and under load.
If they drop down when you game.....this may be the problem.

Ralston18

Titan
Could be a number of reasons: e.g., new CPU thermal paste needed, PSU failing/failed, fan failure, etc..

More information needed.

Start by updating your post to include full system hardware specs and OS.

Include PSU information.

Computer age? Has the computer been cleaned, any recent hardware/software changes?

Are the temperatures within spec when not gaming?

some details would be useful. Full specs including PSU make and model. Generally those are not too hot (ignore the flame symbol), a couple of processors would be concerned by those temps, but would throttle not shut down. In fact heat usually leads to throttling.

Aug 14, 2019
Could be a number of reasons: e.g., new CPU thermal paste needed, PSU failing/failed, fan failure, etc..

More information needed.

Start by updating your post to include full system hardware specs and OS.

Include PSU information.

Computer age? Has the computer been cleaned, any recent hardware/software changes?

Are the temperatures within spec when not gaming?
all fans are running on maximum speed and my procressor is AMD FX 8300. its brand new and everything is ok about my processor. My system is ok with the game's system requiements im playing. but it still gets so hot and closes. My computer has 5 fans and they are not enought to cool it, i think.

Aug 14, 2019
all fans are running on maximum speed and my procressor is AMD FX 8300. its brand new and everything is ok about my processor. My system is ok with the game's system requiements im playing. but it still gets so hot and closes. My computer has 5 fans and they are not enought to cool it, i think.

How brand new? possible to send it back brand new? I'm really sorry to break it to you but that's a 2 year old processor based on maybe a 6 year old design, it's very poor by todays standards. Still it should throttle rather than shut down.

We need the rest of the specs, 5 fans should able to cope if they are doing the right things, but it's not a cooling issue.

Provide some details about system specs... motherboard, PSU, CPU cooling, graphics card, case.

Aug 14, 2019
How brand new? possible to send it back brand new? I'm really sorry to break it to you but that's a 2 year old processor based on maybe a 6 year old design, it's very poor by todays standards. Still it should throttle rather than shut down.

We need the rest of the specs, 5 fans should able to cope if they are doing the right things, but it's not a cooling issue.
as i said : specs are very well for the game and my processor is a 1-2 year(s) old AMD FX 8300 8 core 3.32 GHz

Jan 9, 2019
The game specs are there just to give you a base line of what will run the game without too much lag. Running that game and the PC getting hot does not have anything to do with the system meeting the requirements of the game.
The heat is generated from the PC components. inadequacy of the CPU cooler or GPU cooler or the Case fans can cause issues. Dust and hair that is sucked into the Fans and coolers are more than likely your issue. Use canned air and blow all the dust bunny's out. If the PC is 2 years old then there is more than likely a small cat's worth of hair and bunnies inside the fans and cooler fins.

The game specs are there just to give you a base line of what will run the game without too much lag. Running that game and the PC getting hot does not have anything to do with the system meeting the requirements of the game.
The heat is generated from the PC components. inadequacy of the CPU cooler or GPU cooler or the Case fans can cause issues. Dust and hair that is sucked into the Fans and coolers are more than likely your issue. Use canned air and blow all the dust bunny's out. If the PC is 2 years old then there is more than likely a small cat's worth of hair and bunnies inside the fans and cooler fins.
However it is rare for overheating to cause a shutdown (unless it's a poor PSU that's overheating), and the temps are not that high.

Aug 14, 2019
Too hot, here's a couple things to try...

-Clean the dust from the system/cooler.
-Repaste the CPU cooler.

If it's still getting too hot then you may want to consider grabbing a decent aftermarket cooler such as the CM EVO 212 Black, just make sure the case will support the height.
its clean af and nothing is wrong with cpu cooler. all fans are running on max speed

Aug 14, 2019
my case is clean af and my PSU never gets overheated (it rarely heats). CPU and GPU fans are running on max speed (3500 - 3600 RPM) i will try getting new (more) coolers. but what can i do except buying other coolers? i want to increase cpu auto shut down heat but im scared