Hornstercorps

Honorable
Aug 1, 2017
Hello,

1) I´ve just got from my brother a motherboard MSI X570-A PRO, which he had in his rig, but one day the mb was KO and the service man from eshop makes a repair in a 3 year warranty. Yesterday I bought Ryzen 7 3700x and now I read, that this mb has the worst temperatures on VRM, and I am now scared, that in next 4 months I will got the same problem like my brother. Is there any chance how to avoid it? Or lower these temps? (We want the money back first time, but the shop make a repair)

ad 1) I have pc clearly for pc gaming, without overclock.

VRM TEMPS

2) I bought new nvme ssd for my new gaming rig - Adata XPG SX8200 PRO 1TB and on this MB are 2 M2 slots and my question is, to which slot I have to install this nvme?

MB SPECS

Thank you guys for any help!

Hornstercorps

Honorable
Aug 1, 2017
1) And when I will getting a high temps with my 3700x, what should I do? My brother had there 5 3600 and the MB was 4 months later broken, I think that was a VRM error, nobody said, what the problem was. But I am really scared to install there my new R7

2) Okay, thank you :)

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
I don't know what to make of that, as there's too many clues missing.
Check this if you need another sample: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...TJFqqVxdCR9daIVNyMatydkpFA/edit#gid=611478281
It's a google spreadsheet of multiple AM4 motherboards tested with Ryzen 3600-3950X, with/without overclocks.

If you're not satisfied with the 3700X's stock cooler, then get a new air cooler. Don't get an AIO if you're concerned with VRM temps - that's one of the downsides of those types of coolers.