overnight "game play"

SARGISMANTHE2ND

Commendable
Jan 21, 2017
so play minecraft and i do this where i hold the mouse down for a while and i put something a little heavy on the mouse just enough to press it itll keep doing the action in minecraft now my question is can i leave my computer to keep doing this overnight?

Solution
Short Answer. Yes.

Long Answer, it depends.
Is this a desktop PC or a laptop? If it is a laptop, I would very strongly suggest you do not do this.

If it is a Desktop PC, then it depends on how well the computer is able to handle long time running. A great cooling system is key, if you can be 100% confident that your PC will not overheat while running minecraft and other things on the Pc, then go ahead. Otherwise, I wouldn't.

Also, like TMT said, you can use software instead of physically using your mouse. Not sure about any specific programs though.

minimuscle

Reputable
Dec 27, 2014
Short Answer. Yes.

Long Answer, it depends.
Is this a desktop PC or a laptop? If it is a laptop, I would very strongly suggest you do not do this.

If it is a Desktop PC, then it depends on how well the computer is able to handle long time running. A great cooling system is key, if you can be 100% confident that your PC will not overheat while running minecraft and other things on the Pc, then go ahead. Otherwise, I wouldn't.

Also, like TMT said, you can use software instead of physically using your mouse. Not sure about any specific programs though.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS