Overstretched screen problem running all the games

sukhi24816

Honorable
Nov 12, 2013
I was trying to run a game, so I messed up something with my graphic drivers. I haven't deleted anything, but tried to update. I have Intel HD 4000 integrated graphics. The games I was playing were COD1, Burnout Paradise, NFS Most Wanted, Underground, Counterstrike, Medal of Honor: Double Helx. Now, every game is running in overstretched screen, and counterstrike is not running at all. Rest of my laptop is working all right, not showing any problem in display. Is there any solution for the problem. Any setting issues?
Thank you!

I think you're issue is overscan. You need to find out what res and frequency your running those games under. Then manually set your monitor to that res and frequency on the desktop. Open CCC and set overscan to 0%. Unfortunately this has to be done for each frequency the monitor supports.

I had the same problem, except mine would underscan. It would work perfectly on the desktop, but that was at 60Hz. Some games changed the monitor to 50Hz and at that frequency CCC was set to underscan.

sukhi24816

Honorable
Nov 12, 2013
@techgeek I think CCC is available only with AMD, not with Intel, I tried to find the scaling options. I have tried to run the games as administrator under 640x480 resolution, but nothing works. It appears that they are running without graphic drivers. Any other suggestions..:??:

TRENDING THREADS