Overwatch FPS drops

Sep 3, 2018
So recently I bought myself an i7 7700k, when I play overwatch my FPS is very good but I get some FPS drops that seam kind of odd when looking at other streams. When I stream Ill play in a team fight and be at 220 fps and then the next fight in the same EXACT place be at 190 dropping to 170 . for a lot of people this is still very good fps but If I buy a 1080ti and an i9 I want to get what im paying for.

—this happens when im not streaming as well

Not my temps CPU-70 GPU-75 (max during 3 hours of overwatch)
Settings are low 75% render scale
1920x1080 144hz
I only ever have Overwatch, OBS, Spotify, and MSI afterburner open when streaming and ive checked my task manager and there is nothing else unusual that is open
Xbox DVR is off
Battlenet app is closed when I open Overwatch
Power is set to high in Windows settings
Power is set to high in Nvidia control panel settings

Another weird FPS issue that I have that kind of ties to the one above is that when I start a game and im in spawn my fps will be at 250-300 then Ill die 200-220 then Ill die again 180-200 and it will usually stay there until the game is over the next game its back to 250-300

—this happens when im not streaming as well

AGAIN this is not temps.

Specs:
GPU: GTX 1070
CPU: i7 7700k
MOBO: H270f MotherBoard
RAM: 16GB HYPERX RAM 2400mhz
WATER COOLING: NZXT X62 KRAKEN CPU COOLER
POWER SUPPLY: 750WAT PSU GOLD+
SSD: 120GB PNY SSD
SOFTWARE: WINDOWS 10 PRO

some people say it may be my ram speed or my motherboard.

The reason that im asking for help is because it dosent really make sense to me that in one fight I can have a high fps and in the next have a 30-40 fps difference

Thank you in advance