I remember reading here in the pass something about boiling the disc or
something like that can anyone help me out please

Throw it into a pot of boiling water for 15 seconds, then dry.

Jason Graham <j_28@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> I remember reading here in the pass something about boiling the disc or
> something like that can anyone help me out please

Thanks it worked!!!

Moose
"GridIronGhost" <GridIronGhost@hotmale.com> wrote in message
> Throw it into a pot of boiling water for 15 seconds, then dry.
>
> Jason Graham <j_28@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>> I remember reading here in the pass something about boiling the disc or
>> something like that can anyone help me out please

I know...it freaked me out the first time.

> Thanks it worked!!!
>

> Moose
> "GridIronGhost" <GridIronGhost@hotmale.com> wrote in message
> > Throw it into a pot of boiling water for 15 seconds, then dry.
> >
> > Jason Graham <j_28@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> >> I remember reading here in the pass something about boiling the disc or
> >> something like that can anyone help me out please

I made the mistake of boiling my Xbox instead of the disk. I'll never make
it again.

"sardu" <robertaccomandonospam@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>I made the mistake of boiling my Xbox instead of the disk. I'll never make
>it again.

Where the hell did you find a pot big enought to fit an Xbox?

> "GridIronGhost" <GridIronGhost@hotmale.com> wrote in message
>>I know...it freaked me out the first time.
>>
>> Jason Graham <j_28@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>>> Thanks it worked!!!
>>>

>>> Moose
>>> "GridIronGhost" <GridIronGhost@hotmale.com> wrote in message

"GridIronGhost" <GridIronGhost@hotmale.com> wrote in message
>I know...it freaked me out the first time.

Am I the only one who has to boil EVERY disc for it to work?

> Jason Graham <j_28@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>> Thanks it worked!!!
>>

>> Moose
>> "GridIronGhost" <GridIronGhost@hotmale.com> wrote in message
>> > Throw it into a pot of boiling water for 15 seconds, then dry.
>> >
>> > Jason Graham <j_28@sympatico.ca> wrote in message

Thoth

Distinguished
May 23, 2004

"Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message

> Am I the only one who has to boil EVERY disc for it to work?

I never do. I think your xbox is almost an ex-xbox.

"Thoth" <thoth@notlisted.net> wrote in message
> "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message
>>
>> Am I the only one who has to boil EVERY disc for it to work?
>
> I never do. I think your xbox is almost an ex-xbox.

I have known that for a while. If I could trade for a refurb, I would but I
don't feel like shelling out for a memory card when I don't play anything
other than MVP, College Hoops 2K5 and MA2 (and I rarely play those).

Mattinglyfan <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote:
>Am I the only one who has to boil EVERY disc for it to work?

It's about 50-50 for me.

--
And we read of [George W. Bush's] insistence on the importance of individual
achievement and personal responsibility -- in a ghost-written autobiography.

-- Lars-Erik Nelson (http://www.bartcop.com/lnelson.htm)

Archived from groups: (More info?)

Sweet!

--