Question Ozone or ASUS Monitor?

Nov 30, 2021
Hey everyone!

I'm about to buy the Ozone OZDSP25PRO but I've read that a lot of people get dead pixels right away or after a few days using it. I'm thinking about buying the ASUS VP249QGR instead. Maybe the MSI Optix G241V? Which one will be better in terms of not giving me headaches?

Reactions: SoumithCS

SoumithCS

Reputable
Oct 6, 2020
Hey everyone!

I'm about to buy the Ozone OZDSP25PRO but I've read that a lot of people get dead pixels right away or after a few days using it. I'm thinking about buying the ASUS VP249QGR instead. Maybe the MSI Optix G241V? Which one will be better in terms of not giving me headaches?
Asus or Ozone . But for future proof and liability Asus would be a better option. Mention what is GPU

Reactions: asiud15
Nov 30, 2021
Asus or Ozone . But for future proof and liability Asus would be a better option. Mention what is GPU
Do you have any feedback about Ozone monitors having dead pixels with a very small amount of time using them? From what I've seen online, you're actually lucky for having an unit that doesn't present any of these issues...

D

Deleted member 362816

Do you have any feedback about Ozone monitors having dead pixels with a very small amount of time using them? From what I've seen online, you're actually lucky for having an unit that doesn't present any of these issues...

I am pretty sure Ozone uses B rate panels but then again I really don't know all speculation. I stick with Asus,Dell and Samsung for Monitors.

SoumithCS

Reputable
Oct 6, 2020
First of all, Dead pixel formed when a display is of low quality or didn't have been on for 2-3 months or any rejected low grade display . If there is a high chance of it being defective I would suggest you to get Asus monitor because of its warrant service and customer trust. Asus monitor has Freesync whereas Ozone monitor has Freesync+G-Sync