P3550e@770,P3700@933, Abit BE6 MB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarablue

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Hey all I am new to this forum and actually new to selling things online but this is what I have for sale. I have a Abit BE6 motherboard (with latest bios), Pentium 3 550e with heatsink (dual fan no biggie) that is rock stable at 770, also a Pentium 3 700e with golden orb heatsink that is rock stable at 933. Both of these are less than a year old and they are both slot1 secc2 chips. As you all know the motherboard accepts slot1 P3's. My email is jaralue@yahoo.com. I am asking 300.00$ for it all. I will sell the item separately if need be.
P3550e:100$
P3700E:115
Abit BE6:80$
Please no flames if you are interested you can email me or ICQ me at 38681664. I have one ref from heatware (lol)you can check my nic (jarablue) and that was from me buying from someone else. I am honest, period. Ok thanks.

In the immortal word's of Bob Marley, "Let's get together and feel alllright..."

Jarablue

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Actually I am not new to this forum...that was a copy and paste ;o)

In the immortal word's of Bob Marley, "Let's get together and feel alllright..."

Jarablue

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
I really don't understand your statement. I posted that in Hardforums where I AM NEW AT. So what are you saying? I am not new to this forum...at least I don't think so :eek:)

G

PIII 700... I have a gateway PIII450... would that be compatible with my motherboard? :eek:)

if so, how do you overclock PIII's anyway?

-AMD's are not for the faint of heart... Intels? those are for newbies :eek:)-

Jarablue

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Well it all depends on your motherboard. If you can set the Bus speed then you can overclock Pentium 3 chips. Since they are multiplier locked that is the only way to go. Go into your bios and look for the cpu section of it and see you should see some numbers (most likely 100) since that is the speed of your bus right now. And if you can change it to any increment above 100 then times that by the multiplier which is 4.5 and that is the speed of the cpu in MHZ. That is how you overclock. But then you have to worry about adequate cooling and making sure it is stable. But I am sorry to say that the cpu and motherboard have been sold the only thing I have left is the 550e@770. If you want that I email me.

G

So how the deal work around here anyway? You'll send it by post? How do I pay - Bank transaction I quess?
Can You find out how much it will cost posting to Europe, Estonia?
And dont ask for Airmail - cose it will be half the price of CPU! Time is no matter, I can wait.

I would be interested on 550e or 700e only...

P.S. Better e-mail: <A HREF="mailto: veiko.polluste@abs.ee "> veiko.polluste@abs.ee </A>

<i> And they said schizophrenia is annoying?

Status
Not open for further replies.