P4 faster In Maya 4

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

AeroSnoop

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
tonestar I am really beginning to think you are nothing more than a child with a little knowledge of computers and an attitude. You completely ignored my question and instead resorted to name-calling. Just give a truthful answer and I would respect you.

ksoth

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
You just like digging your own grave don't you AmdMeltdown. From Ace's Hardware:

"As the Athlon benefits from most optimisations for the PIII, it is reasonable to assume that it will perform 30% faster too."

Again... Dude, you are SO STUPID.

"Trying is the first step towards failure."

AmdMELTDOWN

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
well the whole point of the original post was to share the good news about the current P4 getting faster with more and more software being optimized/written for it, this is in stark contrast to the bleak outlook that many amd zealots were forecasting on a daily basis.

if in the optimizations are also helping(even if it's assumed)then good for you too!, wouldn't you think?

I know the dumber portion of you folks read it as: <b>P4 faster than Athlon</b> LOL!!!, to those ppl--please do me a favor! get your freak'n heads out of your asses already!--

I mean this in a very polite way. :-O

"AMD/VIA...you <i>still</i> are the weakest link, good bye!"

Lowlypawn

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
U and tonestar just don’t get it! You will never get any respect by insulting people. Telling people to [-peep-] of and get their head out of their ass is just childish. The moneys and puppies $hit is getting old too. That condescending tone dose nothing but annoy and lower your stature even more. All I hear is if and when, if and when, if and when, When is the P4 is finally going to kick some ass? There are lots of other people who debate the merits of the P4 a lot more effectively then you and tonestar. Try and learn something form em.

Thx & Cya

<font color=green>I may go to <font color=red>hell</font color=red> but at least I won't get lonely</font color=green>

G

There is no way that I can recreate a primary school education for you in this short space that you so sadly missed out on. My arguement (if you care to reread my post) does not discuss the merits of the P4 but the merits of the responses and the format of the test center itself.

"Comprehension"..take a walk around your trailer park and see if you can find someone who has a dictionary, even though they are probably using it for a door stop. If not, take a lighter dose of crack and buy one.

"no kelder....you can't shoot goblins in wordpad"

Lowlypawn

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
“Comprehension"
Wow, that’s a big word for you tonestar. Did you load your spellchecker just for me? I feel so special.

But seriously, Thx for exemplifying my point perfectly! All your good for is insults, you contribute nothing good to this forum and I can’t wait till your gone.

Cya

<font color=green>I may go to <font color=red>hell</font color=red> but at least I won't get lonely</font color=green>

G

No idiot, I exemplified my point...which is understand what is written before you.

"no kelder....you can't shoot goblins in wordpad"

Lowlypawn

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
<font color=blue>“No idiot, I exemplified my point”</font color=blue> How? By throwing childish insults at me.

<font color=blue>which is understand what is written before you.</font color=blue> That’s not the definition of “exemplified”

ex·em·pli·fy ig-'zem-pl&-"fI
1 : to show or illustrate by example
2 : to make an attested copy or transcript of (a document) under seal
3 : to be an instance of or serve as an example :

I suggest u use this link often <A HREF="http://www.m-w.com/home.htm" target="_new">http://www.m-w.com/home.htm</A> to avoid further confusion. Even your signature is an insult to another user and I just noticed u change the subject line to “lowlypimp” Yet another example of your adolescent attitude.

TRENDING THREADS