P4B533-E - getting a warning when second monitor connected

HB

If I connect a second monitor to my nvidia 4400 graphics card - the
motherboard gives a 3 word (syllable?) warning at power on. The internal
speaker is so poor I can't tell what it is.

Anything to worry about ? It all seems to work ok in windows.

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

"hb" <benben@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
> If I connect a second monitor to my nvidia 4400 graphics card - the
> motherboard gives a 3 word (syllable?) warning at power on. The internal
> speaker is so poor I can't tell what it is.
>
> Anything to worry about ? It all seems to work ok in windows.

Enable the onboard sound in the bios and plug in some headphones