P4C800-E and Windows 98

Bob

I'm trying to run a duel boot system with XP and 98. I didn't have any
problems setting up and running 98 except that I can't get 98 to see the
SoundMax drivers. I have downloaded the SoundMax drivers that Asus says will
work with 98 but these zip files are just several files and there isn't any
installation program with them. How do you install these files and has
anyone else gotten sound in 98?
Thanks

Normally right click on the .inf file and there should be an option to
install.

Cheers.

"Bob" <bhaucknospam@pghmail.com> wrote in message
> I'm trying to run a duel boot system with XP and 98. I didn't have any
> problems setting up and running 98 except that I can't get 98 to see the
> SoundMax drivers. I have downloaded the SoundMax drivers that Asus says
> will work with 98 but these zip files are just several files and there
> isn't any installation program with them. How do you install these files
> and has anyone else gotten sound in 98?
> Thanks

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS