P4P800E Deluxe, Old Bios?

I just got a P4P800E Deluxe with a bios of 1006. The Asus website
shows they are up to around 1021 (website currently down). Are there
release notes that show fixes or improved functionality for each bios
revision? I don't have any issues except my 2-2-2-5 Ram is booting at
2.5-2-2-5 but haven't even tried to manually change it so no biggie as
that is probably all it needs. Just waiting to see that my system is
stable before messing with the auto settings. Am using a 2.8
Northwood core. Any benefits to upgrading as this does seem like an
old bios version..

Please disregard. I just checked the Asus site and 1006 is the latest
version. I must have been looking at a P4C800 or some other board when
I said the bios version was around 1021.

On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 01:12:52 -0700, DelRay <No@spam4me.com> wrote:

>I just got a P4P800E Deluxe with a bios of 1006. The Asus website
>shows they are up to around 1021 (website currently down). Are there
>release notes that show fixes or improved functionality for each bios
>revision? I don't have any issues except my 2-2-2-5 Ram is booting at
>2.5-2-2-5 but haven't even tried to manually change it so no biggie as
>that is probably all it needs. Just waiting to see that my system is
>stable before messing with the auto settings. Am using a 2.8
>Northwood core. Any benefits to upgrading as this does seem like an
>old bios version..

1021 is the latest for the P4P800E-Deluxe.

"DelRay" <No@spam4me.com> wrote in message
> Please disregard. I just checked the Asus site and 1006 is the latest
> version. I must have been looking at a P4C800 or some other board when
> I said the bios version was around 1021.
>
> On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 01:12:52 -0700, DelRay <No@spam4me.com> wrote:
>
>>I just got a P4P800E Deluxe with a bios of 1006. The Asus website
>>shows they are up to around 1021 (website currently down). Are there
>>release notes that show fixes or improved functionality for each bios
>>revision? I don't have any issues except my 2-2-2-5 Ram is booting at
>>2.5-2-2-5 but haven't even tried to manually change it so no biggie as
>>that is probably all it needs. Just waiting to see that my system is
>>stable before messing with the auto settings. Am using a 2.8
>>Northwood core. Any benefits to upgrading as this does seem like an
>>old bios version..

Scratch that - P4C800E-Deluxe is 1021.

"Paul M" <paul@dontevenask.com> wrote in message
> 1021 is the latest for the P4P800E-Deluxe.
>

> "DelRay" <No@spam4me.com> wrote in message
>> Please disregard. I just checked the Asus site and 1006 is the latest
>> version. I must have been looking at a P4C800 or some other board when
>> I said the bios version was around 1021.
>>
>> On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 01:12:52 -0700, DelRay <No@spam4me.com> wrote:
>>
>>>I just got a P4P800E Deluxe with a bios of 1006. The Asus website
>>>shows they are up to around 1021 (website currently down). Are there
>>>release notes that show fixes or improved functionality for each bios
>>>revision? I don't have any issues except my 2-2-2-5 Ram is booting at
>>>2.5-2-2-5 but haven't even tried to manually change it so no biggie as
>>>that is probably all it needs. Just waiting to see that my system is
>>>stable before messing with the auto settings. Am using a 2.8
>>>Northwood core. Any benefits to upgrading as this does seem like an
>>>old bios version..

We both did the same thing!