Pacific Fighters Question

Its a standalone game not an exp pack. It can/should be a "merged" install
with IL2-FB/Aces. Most online servers on hyperlobby are the merged install
which is not compatible with the standalone install of PF.

Mitch

"Arclight" <arclight615@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Is PF a stand alone or is it an expansion pack?
>
> Thx!

Yes

--
Gene "Dauntless" Flannery
Debbie "Witch Of Endor" Baer

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in
pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly
used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming--WOW--What a ride!!!"
-Stuart Wilde-

"Ah, but I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now."
-Bob Dylan-

> Does it have single play?
>

> Thx
>

> "Toosmoky" <toosmoky@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Both.
> >
> > --
> > Toosmoky
> > Ride the Penguin...
> > http://toosmoky.d2.net.au

Arclight

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2001

Thx for all the help!!

"Dauntless" <eflannery@cinci.rr.com> wrote in message
> Yes
>
> --
> Gene "Dauntless" Flannery
> Debbie "Witch Of Endor" Baer
>
> "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely
> in
> pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside,
> thoroughly
> used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming--WOW--What a ride!!!"
> -Stuart Wilde-
>
> "Ah, but I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now."
> -Bob Dylan-
>
> "Arclight" <arclight615@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> Does it have single play?
>>

>> Thx
>>

>> "Toosmoky" <toosmoky@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> > Both.
>> >
>> > --
>> > Toosmoky
>> > Ride the Penguin...
>> > http://toosmoky.d2.net.au

The answer to your question is more complicated than the few posters who
bothered to reply have intimated. If you want more info email me. I
pretty much play IL2-FB/AEP/PF exclusively.

James