Pacific PR15-D5 water pump not pumping water.

Neoblizz

Commendable
Mar 8, 2017
Could someone please suggest me how do I go about troubleshooting my water loop? I first got the problem when the CPU overheated, I thought there was air in the pipes so I redid the entire water loop after draining it and filling it back in. Now the water won't pump from the reservoir to the plate. I am using the kit that comes with Pacific PR15-D5 Thermeltake.

Solution
Do you have it hooked up and connected to power correctly? If yes, you may try priming It, there are vids on YT on how to do that. If that still doesn't work, you have a bad pump and will need to get a new one.

Alpha Gametauri

Prominent
Mar 2, 2017
Do you have it hooked up and connected to power correctly? If yes, you may try priming It, there are vids on YT on how to do that. If that still doesn't work, you have a bad pump and will need to get a new one.

Solution

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
If the pump was run without water or there was an airlock, this might have caused permanent damage to the pump.

When you filled the reservoir and primed the loop, did you leave the reservoir vented so it could move the water and purge air?