Packard Bell 386SX-II ~ Image Wanted!

Hello People:

I launched an image search for a Packard Bell 386SX-II PC to no avail.
I used Google and Yahoo's image search engines and got nada. Could
someone on the Net email me an image of this PC; it's important for me
to have one as this was my first PC. The only other number I got was
(PCB8961), which I believe is just the motherboard #, so I can't get
more specific. Many thanks to those who can help.

Bruce

I do not have one
Wish I did

If you knew when the unit was being sold than the library may be a starting
point
All major newspapers archive their info
I do not know if this also goes for advertisements

It is a starting point

You could also list on Ebay under wanted

<brucekg78@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hello People:
>
> I launched an image search for a Packard Bell 386SX-II PC to no avail.
> I used Google and Yahoo's image search engines and got nada. Could
> someone on the Net email me an image of this PC; it's important for me
> to have one as this was my first PC. The only other number I got was
> (PCB8961), which I believe is just the motherboard #, so I can't get
> more specific. Many thanks to those who can help.
>
> Bruce

Kev872

Ihave a Packard Bell 386SX and I also still have the original box plus packing. I would be willing to take a few shots of it and email it to you if you still want the pictures of one.

Jan 23, 2019

Kev, if you still have that Packard Bell and ever want to sell it, let me know.

Wolfshadw

Titan
Moderator
Ie7ywJG.jpg