Question Packard Bell Need help

Mar 6, 2019
Hello, i need help :). I have an 8 years old Packard Bell that I am still using. I mostly play games between 1998-2013 releases. I used to play much more demanding games when my laptop was young, but now even in CoD 1 it keeps shutting down. In fact, I have this problem for so long I started to gather some data about this issue of mine.

First of all, it won’t shut down if I just left it on desktop or when I work with PowerPoint and CorelDraw. It won’t shut down when I play most RTS games, at least when I began a new game. Some of those games ranges between Anno 1404 and Pharaoh. It usually shuts down while I play FPS games and it happens between 5-10 minutes in-game. I used to play Mass effect 3 on this laptop without problem but now I can’t even play CoD 1.
Ps: once I was watching a movie from my USB drive, and it shut down in like 30 minutes after I began.

I had a pretty long time for researching why this happens and obliviously I had a overheating problem. So I sent it to a service, got it back, used it 2 months without problem then it started to happen again. So I sent it back. That kept going for like 2 years. Now I learned how to disassembly my laptop, how and how much to apply thermal paste, how to clean almost every part of it. I was using it for like 1 month without a problem again. Yesterday I played some games for couple hours as usual but today it happened again. It suddenly started to shutting down every time a launched and started to play Jedi Academy. I don’t even have an internet connection for my computer and I really like to continue to use this old piece of beauty if possible.
Some of my searches led me to this forum. I don’t trust my local PC services because 2 of them fooled me already. So I decided to look into it my own. But now I need some expertise. So help me if possible
Ps: I might made some mistakes while typing, since English is not my main language, so please bear with me

Mar 6, 2019
I was looking for a way to do that clean Windows setup. I don’t have any Windows 7 CD And I don’t know how to do it without those CD’s. If there is a way for me to install a clean windows 7 without CD please direct me. Also after first couple months I started to having this issue I sent my laptop to a service, and they installed W7 proffessional. I was using W7 home before.
On the other hand, I don’t believe it is just overheating because there are times my laptop shuts down without any heat at all. Like can it shut down 5 minutes after I hit power button? I always check with my hand on keyboard to feel the heat just in case. Sometimes yes it’s warm but sometimes it’s actually cold and sometimes it can’t even heat up that much because it’s only been 5 minutes and the air is like 15C outside. Lol I got sick few times because I believed it was overheating and I tried to use it outside and temperature was like 3-5 C degrees :) I still use one cooling fan on the side that are facing to my laptop on an appropriate side. And I use 4 LEGO blocks to height up my laptop so it can take air without a problem :)

Also on some of my researches I found out sometimes system gives you an error message about why it shut down, I never got one. It’s always says it shut down unexpectedly. So I go with start with normal mode.