Question Page Fault in Non-Paged Area BSOD ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clorey

Distinguished
Apr 5, 2015
How do I fix page fault in non paged area? I cannot get into my laptop as I don’t know the password that I used before. I have tried over and over to fix this error. I updated this laptop two days ago and after the updates, this is what happened so I want to uninstall the latest updates that were done, but I can’t.

Clorey

Distinguished
Apr 5, 2015
Thank you so very much for your quick response. I cannot for the life of me remember this password. This laptop is my husband’s and I am the one who keeps up with the updates. I do mine, then his. Do you think I should get in touch with Microsoft support? I think I could fix this problem, but I can’t get to do anything until I remember the password. I am so disappointed that you can't help me. We just had a new ssd put in a month ago and now we can’t get into the laptop. Anyway, I do appreciate your input, so thank you very much for your trouble.

As above. There is no assistance with passwords of any kind as we have no way to verify that you are either the owner or otherwise authorized to access the machine.

Closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS