Page fault in non paged area (URGENT)

dustybiscuit

Commendable
Sep 7, 2016
Got this message today after reinstalling driver tried everything like update/ deleting driver, configure to old settings, deleting antivirus and check and uncheck RAM if anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated.

Solution

Me too, whats your configuration? i thought was my Nvidia drivers but by uninstalling them didnt fixed anything, second thought that was the new flash NPAPI or the new windows update didnt worked by uninstalling them, my config is :Cpu i5-6300HQ Gpu GTX 950M dual Graphics, acer aspire V5-591G .
Update1: after uninstalling GPU-Z which had been updated today it seems to have fixed the issue, also try to reinstall intel management engine interface driver, and adjust your page file settings! Probably the page file...

Kostas_9

Commendable
Sep 13, 2016

Me too, whats your configuration? i thought was my Nvidia drivers but by uninstalling them didnt fixed anything, second thought that was the new flash NPAPI or the new windows update didnt worked by uninstalling them, my config is :Cpu i5-6300HQ Gpu GTX 950M dual Graphics, acer aspire V5-591G .
Update1: after uninstalling GPU-Z which had been updated today it seems to have fixed the issue, also try to reinstall intel management engine interface driver, and adjust your page file settings! Probably the page file fixed everything, was only 1820MB on a 8GB laptop, i used 8GB page and now all seems ok!

Solution