Page Fault in non-paged area (Windows 10)

Feb 15, 2018
Hi everyone,

I am experiencing an issue with my Dell Inspiron 13 P57G. Occasionally, I will attempt to boot the laptop and the error described above will appear on screen as a BSOD. Then I'll turn it on again and it will repeat this exactly 4 times, with a hardware check inbetween then it will boot without an issue. I've tried numerous suggestions to alter the software but all have failed. Leading me to believe it must be an issue with the ram.

The only thing that puzzles me though is how it goes through this cycle then will work fine? Could faulty ram really cause that?

Solution
These errors can be drivers or ram, so we look at both.

1, Can you follow option one here
and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a cloud server and share the link here and someone with right software to read them will help you fix it :)

2. Download Memtest86 and use it to create a boot USB. Test your ram, 1 stick at a time. You don't want any errors, anything higher than 0 is a fail and means ram is cause.

Colif

Win 11 Master
These errors can be drivers or ram, so we look at both.

1, Can you follow option one here
and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a cloud server and share the link here and someone with right software to read them will help you fix it :)

2. Download Memtest86 and use it to create a boot USB. Test your ram, 1 stick at a time. You don't want any errors, anything higher than 0 is a fail and means ram is cause.

Solution