[SOLVED] PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA only on ASUS?

Jan 24, 2020
I just recently built myself a new gaming PC, and have been getting the PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA BSOD for a few days. I went through the Tom's Hardware tutorial on how to fix it (run disk check, run disk repair, disable paging, update BIOS) to no avail. I then realized that the computer BSOD'd the first time when I was trying to update the drivers for my new wireless card (ASUS PCE -AC55BT), so I figured it was probably an issue with my wireless card drivers, but deleting the drivers and trying to install the updated drivers resulted in another BSOD during the installation.

I was out of ideas until my friend came to visit this weekend, connected his laptop to my WiFi, and almost immediately got the exact same BSOD I have been getting. Either this is an incredible coincidence, or there has to be some correlation causing this. The only connection we can draw is that I have an ASUS wireless card, and he has an ASUS laptop (ASUS ROG Zephyrus GX501GI-XS74). For reference, I live in an apartment complex in Michigan with AT&T WiFi, if that matters. Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this?

In case it helps, here is the rest of my build:
Ryzen 5 3600X w/ stock cooler
msi B450 Tomahawk Max
Team T-Force Vulcan Z 16GB 3200
Intel 660p 1TB M.2 NVME SSD
Gigabyte 1060 6GB Windforce OC
EVGS NEX750B 80+ Bronze PSU
ASUS PCE -AC55BT Wireless Adapter

Thank you.

Jan 24, 2020
A page fault is a memory issue, eg RAM or SSD/HDD. AFAIK a wifi card shouldn't really do that kind of BSOD. By "connected his laptop to your wifi" you do mean your wifi card, right?

No, by that I mean, I have the PCIe WiFi adapter in my PC, and connected to the WiFi signal in my apartment, and my friend connected his laptop to the WiFi signal in my apartment.