Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

Alayni

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2010
Hello,

I am in desperate need of help here. I am fairly computer competent, not a computer genius but competent. I just got a brand new computer with Windows 7 on it. At first it worked fine, but I installed all the games I usually play on it, (ie World of Warcraft, Second Life, etc) and now it blue screens VERY often when I play these games. I thought this might be caused by a virus in one of the fonts i have downloaded or something, so I installed AVG. It found like, one malware, wiped it, and now the computer is clean. Well just this morning I was in the middle of playing Warcraft 3 after just having downloaded and installed it, and my computer bluescreened AGAIN. This time it wont boot. It wont boot in safe mode, debugging, last known good config....NOTHING. Every option I try in the advanced startup options, it blue screens again with the message page_fault_in_nonpaged_area OR memory_management. This is a brand new computer with 4088 MB of ram...so what the heck is the problem...I am at a total loss here and need help!

dokk2

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2007
That is a ram error of some kind,, get a hold of memtest,check each stick one at a time, also check your ram timings, but a page fault is usually ram related...[as in high memory].......:)

TRENDING THREADS