paging files or virtual mem...

I need to increase my VM because i'm getting the vm warning and that its
insufficient
I have a 256m ram, but using only 64m, how do I increase it??

--
ty for your support

Jerry

Paging file is hard drive space converted for use as a virtual swap file and
has NOTHING to do with the amount of RAM you have.

Control Panel > System Properties > Advanced > Performance > Settings >
Advanced > Virtual Memeory > Change

"Da moose" <Damoose@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I need to increase my VM because i'm getting the vm warning and that its
> insufficient
> I have a 256m ram, but using only 64m, how do I increase it??
>
> --
> ty for your support

Go to the Control Panel>System>Advanced (tab)>Settings (the one in
'Performance'). Click the Advanced tab and click Change. From there you can
change the Virtual Memory, but be sure not to make it too low.