[SOLVED] Palit GTX 1660 or XFX RX 580 for rendering?

SinaTPB

Commendable
Sep 21, 2021
I really do not know what to choose, please tell me which one to choose for the render:
XFX RX580 8 GB
PALIT GTX 1660 6GB

Last edited:
Solution
When you state rendering, you forgot to mention which app you're going to be using to perform said rendering. The GTX1660 would come out on top with regards to PassMark scores as well as power draw(being more efficient) when compared to the RX580. I mentioned what app since I had a client's build that relied heavily upon Lumion and Enscape. If you're going to be using AutoCAD like your previous thread, you're good with either. Also, that Coolermaster the only unit you have access to?

Lutfij

Titan
When you state rendering, you forgot to mention which app you're going to be using to perform said rendering. The GTX1660 would come out on top with regards to PassMark scores as well as power draw(being more efficient) when compared to the RX580. I mentioned what app since I had a client's build that relied heavily upon Lumion and Enscape. If you're going to be using AutoCAD like your previous thread, you're good with either. Also, that Coolermaster the only unit you have access to?

Solution

SinaTPB

Commendable
Sep 21, 2021
i want to use autocad and adobe premiere
GTX 1660 is better?

SinaTPB

Commendable
Sep 21, 2021
yup i can only buy coolermaster MWE 650 white
I want to order my new computer in three days, so I want to make sure my choice is the best