Question Palit jetstream 980

Mar 12, 2019
Heya i just want to know if the card i purchased has like either no marketshare and popularity at all or everyone forgot aboutt this card.
basically, i got this card off a really nice £90 on an ebay bid and im really impressed how it plays. Runs all my games flawlessly on high-ish settings
But, after searching it on google i see an amazon link saying the price of the card is around £400 but obviously thats just outdated from like 2015.
Even on YouTube the only videos i see are just some slavic dudes with really bad camera quality talk about their card.
Look, i just want to know if i have some god level rare card (sarcasm) or does everyone just hate it? XD

Thanks alot guys
Milo :)))

The GPU is about 5 years old. In it's day it was one of the top performers, and even now it's still very decent. It will play most games at good level at 1080p with no problems.

Is £90 worth it. Yes. Is it a great GPU, not so bad by today's standards, but still It's nothing special. If it works for you, and you are happy with it, then there is nothing to worry about.

It's a good GPU. Enjoy it for as long as it lasts.

Reactions: Milo G