[SOLVED] Palit RTX 2080 Dual

Nivz0r

Prominent
May 13, 2020
Hey guys,
I'm considering buying the PALIT 2080 DUAL over the 2070s since it's around 20$ difference between the two in my country.

Couldn't find much info regarding the palit 2080.
Note, it is not the gamingpro card.
Any insights on this GPU?

Solution
Do you know the differences between the dual and the gamingpro version of the 2080? Because thats around 130$ diffrenece between those two.

Palit Duals have a basic cooler that gets the job done in a well ventilated case. If your case hasn't got the best airflow, better going for a more expensive Jetstream or whatever.

Basically any difference will be for a better cooler and / or slightly higher factory OC. Any factory overclock isn't worth paying for as you can do it yourself.

Nivz0r

Prominent
May 13, 2020
Palit cards are okay, I had a 1070 from them and it was alright, but their models up from that are better.
Do you know the differences between the dual and the gamingpro version of the 2080? Because thats around 130$ diffrenece between those two.

For a $20 difference just get the 2080. The 2080 at stock is going to be better than an overclocked 2070S.
Yeah thats for sure but i was asking on this specific model of the 2080.

Palit Duals have a basic cooler that gets the job done in a well ventilated case. If your case hasn't got the best airflow, better going for a more expensive Jetstream or whatever.

Basically any difference will be for a better cooler and / or slightly higher factory OC. Any factory overclock isn't worth paying for as you can do it yourself.

Solution