Paradox

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.print (More info?)

Hello from Steved Windows 2000 NT

My company has upgraded from windows 98 se to Windows 2000
NT.
I am using Paradox ver 4.5 which when using win98 printed.

When I go to print now Paradox tells me no printer
installed.

Yes I can print excel files etc, so what do i need to do
to put this right please.

Thankyou.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.print (More info?)

Hello from Steved

The problem solved.

The wrong sequence, did the printer drivers first then
loaded Paradox. Just added another Printer driver, now
everything is fine.

Thankyou.