Question Paranormal activity PC[HELP]

Dec 6, 2020
Hello guys my name is Manos im from Greece and the last 2 weeks i came up against to a uncommon problem with my PC.
So the very first time i pressed the power button just to see my computer acting dead what i mean? psu is on cables are ok all ready to go but it would not boot up.. so i checked everything changed my ram slot checked if my cables of motherboard and psu is ok all done so it was the time to press the powerbutton again but it wont start! i was so confused so i pulled out the motherboard battery and put it back again pressed powerbutton again and magic!! my pc is running like the very first day! this was the solution only for 3 days after that the same things started again but now i dont have sign of leds on my motherboard when my pc is turrned off. The trick with the battery wont do the magic right now so i change psu nothing happens again im faced with the same problem my pc wont turn on. So i took my pc to the guy who fixes the computers and he called me and told me "come pick up ur computer nothing is wrong all working just fine check ur cables" so i did i changed every single cable but the problem still here! and im still here very confused. I take the battery out again put it back nothing happens im sitting just there already dealed with it and after 30 mins suddenly im hearing fans spinning and the leds of motherboard blinking real fast like this(i have a video)--->VID_20201204_190549.mp4 | Files.fm. and when it trying to boot all by it self and leds blinking real fast and fans spinning i must press once again the power button and then my pc will run just fine!! So guys every single day now i must deal with this(Trying to start it up it wont,taking out battery put it back again and wait for 30 mins and my pc will start by it self) i searched every where but i didnt found someone with the same issue
My pc--> Ryzen 3 3200g, motherboard: Gigabyte A320M-S2H-CF, PSU:Corsair CX550 550 WATT,RAM:Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000mhz(1x8)
Thanks for your time guys if anyone knows what is causing this please reply

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

I think you're experiencing a grounding issue in the room where you're powering the PC from. Perhaps see if you can call over a certified electrician and ask him/her to see if the wiring in your crib has any issues and if the grounding in your crib exists or is tampered with.

Dec 6, 2020
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

I think you're experiencing a grounding issue in the room where you're powering the PC from. Perhaps see if you can call over a certified electrician and ask him/her to see if the wiring in your crib has any issues and if the grounding in your crib exists or is tampered with.
Thanks for the reply maybe this is the problem i dont know i must check it as well..

Dec 6, 2020
i forgot to say that whenever i try to charge my phone on my pc when it wont turn on, the phone is charging just fine

Latest posts