I get a parser message: Value creation failed "at line 614 when I want to
start Windows. Clicking on the OK button only makes the message box reappear.
Windows does not start, not even in safe mode. Last good configuration leads
to the same problem. Please help!

Lilka, try a Repair Install. Check here for more Info

Read Step #3 Carefully.

"Lilka" <Lilka@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I get a parser message: Value creation failed "at line 614 when I want to
> start Windows. Clicking on the OK button only makes the message box
> reappear.
> Windows does not start, not even in safe mode. Last good configuration
> leads
> to the same problem. Please help!

TRENDING THREADS