Question Part needed for Nintendo Switch

Ralston18

Titan
Google whatever is printed on the IC.

8N53 ?

"Anytime" and "Images". Try to find a "look a like" IC.

Symbols and icons matter as well.

That said, it may be easier and more straightforward to search for and find the complete PCB via its codes and numbers.

Removing and replacing ICs can be very problematic - even for those with the necessary equipment and skills.

Mar 11, 2021
Google whatever is printed on the IC.

8N53 ?

"Anytime" and "Images". Try to find a "look a like" IC.

Symbols and icons matter as well.

That said, it may be easier and more straightforward to search for and find the complete PCB via its codes and numbers.

Removing and replacing ICs can be very problematic - even for those with the necessary equipment and skills.

EN2E Probably, but I didn’t find anything on Google that’s why I asked.

Ralston18

Titan
Not uncommon to google about trying different search criteria and not find anything. Especially for part numbers, etc.

Then all it takes is one word or some other small search criteria change and then links are found.

Very likely that someone here has made similar repairs and had to find the IC to purchase it or perhaps discover some other product using the same IC.

Then cannibalize the IC from that product. Or another Nintendo that was damaged in another manner or just set aside somewhere.

Check local thrift shops and stores, check garage and yard sales. Ask family and friends.

So hopefully someone else will respond with other ideas, suggestions or some "word" that leads to the IC.

I have no problem with that.

TRENDING THREADS