Question Part of my screen goes black for 1 second and then goes back to normal ?

Jun 5, 2024
Hello
I've got a weird problem that occurs maybe one or two times every day. Just part of my screen goes black for 1 second and then goes back to normal. For example like a small black square displays on my screen and then disappears!! Can it be because of my graphics card? Or is it something else?
My rig:
Motherboard: Asus Prime B650M-K
CPU: Ryzen 7 7700
GPU RTX 2060 Super
RAM: 16GB 5200Mhz
PSU: 800w

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

800w PSU
800W is the advertised wattage of the unit. What is the make and model of the unit and it's age?

Have you tried using DDU to remove all GPU drivers in Safe Mode then manually reinstalling with the latest driver sourced from Nvidia's support site in an elevated command?

Jun 5, 2024
Th
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

800w PSU
800W is the advertised wattage of the unit. What is the make and model of the unit and it's age?

Have you tried using DDU to remove all GPU drivers in Safe Mode then manually reinstalling with the latest driver sourced from Nvidia's support site in an elevated command?
It's an FSP 800w , Bronze 80plus ATX3.0 and about 6 months old.
Yes I used DDU in safe mode to wipe the driver completely and install the newest version from Nvidia but that didn't solve it either!