[SOLVED] Part Picker List

Solution
All I would potentially consider:
  • You'll need an OS
  • The SSD you have will fill REALLY fast, and the cheaper SSDs are lower qualtiy and will slow down fairly quickly as they get full. For the price, you might be better to get 1TB SSD, you can pick up a Crucial P1 for not much nowadays.
  • I'd be tempted to swap out the PSU for a better quality one, Smart are terrible, Smart RGB are not bad, but you can probably get better for the same or a better price.
  • You could also bump the monitor up to 144Hz if you want the better refresh rate.

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
  • You'll need an OS
  • The SSD you have will fill REALLY fast, and the cheaper SSDs are lower qualtiy and will slow down fairly quickly as they get full. For the price, you might be better to get 1TB SSD, you can pick up a Crucial P1 for not much nowadays.
  • I'd be tempted to swap out the PSU for a better quality one, Smart are terrible, Smart RGB are not bad, but you can probably get better for the same or a better price.
  • You could also bump the monitor up to 144Hz if you want the better refresh rate.

Solution
Aug 7, 2020
  • You'll need an OS
The SSD is only for the os, im putting games on the 1TB HDD. About the PSU I will probably change it and get an evga one since you say this one is not that good. And lastly about the monitor I'm going to buy that one for now and later I'll upgrade.

Do you think everything is compatible?

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
The SSD is only for the os, im putting games on the 1TB HDD. About the PSU I will probably change it and get an evga one since you say this one is not that good. And lastly about the monitor I'm going to buy that one for now and later I'll upgrade.

Do you think everything is compatible?
Yes they are, bar the CPU > Motherboard issue I mentioned. (mixed up with another thread!)

EVGA also make plenty of trash PSUs, make sure the specific model itself is good :)

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2020
Yes they are, bar the CPU > Motherboard issue I mentioned.

EVGA also make plenty of trash PSUs, make sure the specific model itself is good :)
Ok thank you, I'll try to do more research about the PSUs to try to get the best one for value. Also can you resend the CPU > Motherboard issue because I cant find it.