Partial black screen at Windows 10 startup

panz3r88

Commendable
Sep 27, 2018
Hello, I am trying to figure out a problem that arised on all the PC of the machines we are selling after we updated them from Windows 7 to Windows 10.
Sometimes it happens that after the machine is turned on only a rectangular part on the top left of the screen is visible, the rest is black
If I move the mouse pointer on the black part of the screen I can see it and do operations(if there is an icon in that part of the screen I can click on it for example).
If I press Windows+P or WINDOWS+CTRL+SHIFT+B I can see again the full screen, but the problem can arise at a new startup of the machine.
The problem can also appear again by doing login and logoff various times.
Since I saw the problem on machine with different hardware(for example some have a Radeon RX 480, others a GTX 1060) and with different monitor maybe the problem is in some OS settings, or in how the clones used to create the other hard disk have been created? At the moment I have no clue and I am trying to find something that removes completely this problem, but I did not find someone with a similar problem

panz3r88

Commendable
Sep 27, 2018

I already tried to uninstall the GPU driver and install different ones selecting clean install while I did it but the problem occur again