Question Partially New Build, Leftover PSU dilemma

Dec 5, 2019
Hello guys! Happy to be here! I've got a little bit of a noob question that I'd like some help with. I decided it was about time to finally replace my old old PC. I'm not completely oblivious in matters of hardware but since I've had an ancient PC for so long I've fallen out of the loop a bit. But let's keep it short:

Parts that are coming in a few days:

• CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X
  • Motherboard: MSI B-450-a Pro
  • RAM: Teamgroup Vulcan Z 3200 Mhz CL16
  • GPU: MSI GeForce RTX 2060 Super Gaming X

- My old leftover PSU is Chieftec NITRO II 85+ BPS-650C2, which is 650W and 80 Plus Bronze

Here's the question. Should I buy a new PSU for the components I listed above? I'm like 85% sure this PSU will handle the system just fine but it never hurts to ask, does it? Also if I were to buy a new one which one would you recommend? I'd go for something quiet and preferably cheap but still of some quality, relatively speaking of course. Up to $150 would be a resonable price for me, maybe a dozen bucks or so more if that's really neccessary. I might replace my current PSU just because it's rather noisy to be honest. Thank you :)

Dec 5, 2019
Chieftec"
that should be thrown out right now.

Oh, but why? If you don't mind me asking. And I'm currently in Russia but no worries there I'm mostly looking for some specific models here. I'll find them here no problem and at a reasonable price.

P.S. Also thank you for the speedy reply :)