Question partition error message

Jul 14, 2019
Whenever i turn on my computer i get an error message saying "Fourth partition table is not empty , please delete if you wish to use this method" and i am not allowed to go to windows . please help . thanks

salm2s

Honorable
Jul 21, 2017
Whenever i turn on my computer i get an error message saying "Fourth partition table is not empty , please delete if you wish to use this method" and i am not allowed to go to windows . please help . thanks
Did you do anything before this issue occurred, maybe installing another os on another drive. It could have created another partition on your main drive

Jul 14, 2019
Did you do anything before this issue occurred, maybe installing another os on another drive. It could have created another partition on your main drive
my brother came to my house a few days ago and said he wanted use my computer . He told me he was going to do something with linux .

salm2s

Honorable
Jul 21, 2017
He was installing linux i think .
Ah ok. Sometimes Linux will try to install the grub bootloader on to another drive in order to maximise the size of the drive in which he tried to install Linux in. If you're trying to install Linux without interrupting other drives you should make sure that the drives are not connected to the computer.

Jul 14, 2019
oh okay so the stuff is installed in other drives and to fix it i have to disconnect some drives ? i really want to know how to fix it please help

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS