partitions

gary

hi all

just a quick question?
can w2k be installed on a hard drive partioned and
formted as fats32

i`am studing computers and just tring to figure out some
questions

gary wrote:
> hi all
>
> just a quick question?
> can w2k be installed on a hard drive partioned and
> formted as fats32
>
> i`am studing computers and just tring to figure out some
> questions
This one is simple:Yes. 2K does not dictate your file system choice. A
significant number of people choose NTFS (I would guess mostly IT
profesionals) but private users like me may prefer FAT32.

--
John Doue