Question Partpicker question

Sep 15, 2023
Hello, Im building a PC and I have a question about partpicker, Im kinda new to this so I thought I might ask... I have put together some components and it all seems okay in partpicker, does that mean its all measurement/hardware compatible or is there something to be concerned about that Im not aware of?

Thanks a lot :)

Solution
Usually the compatibility checker for the build is on point, there are minor hiccups which aren't mentioned unless you get the parts in hand and build the system, like clearance issues with a cooler on a particular orientation or a header on the motherboard.

This is why you doublecheck with the community.

Might want to run the build by us, by passing on the PCPartPicker link, our community will tell you if the build's A-OK.

Lutfij

Titan
Usually the compatibility checker for the build is on point, there are minor hiccups which aren't mentioned unless you get the parts in hand and build the system, like clearance issues with a cooler on a particular orientation or a header on the motherboard.

This is why you doublecheck with the community.

Might want to run the build by us, by passing on the PCPartPicker link, our community will tell you if the build's A-OK.

Reactions: WutisDat
Solution

TRENDING THREADS