parts list (core parts) for new build. Suggestions and changes welcomed.

JCorprew

Honorable
Sep 26, 2013
Approximate Purchase Date: 4 - 6 weeks
Budget Range: (e.g.: 900-1200) After Rebates; After Shipping

System Usage from Most to Least Important: Gaming, surfing the internet, watching movies.... Possible simple programming once I learn to program and "get good" at it lol.

Are you buying a monitor: Yes, later on though. Something with freesync when I do.

Parts to Upgrade: Corsair CX 600, but may upgrade to an ax750 something another

Do you need to buy OS: Yes getting Windows 10

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: (e.g.: newegg.com, amazon.com, ncix.com, tigerdirect.com -- to show us selection & pricing)

Parts Preferences: This will be a AMD RYZEN 5 1600x or better only build. As for other parts I would like to stick to the asus ROG STRIX area for GPUs. RAM i would like Corsair or GSkill. Remember the primary use of this right will be gaming. I don't not do any video editing or photo editing.

Overclocking: Maybe

SLI or Crossfire: No

Your Monitor Resolution: I will be upgrading my current monitor and replacing it with something with the freesync feature

Additional Comments: ***THIS EILL BE A CASE-LESS WALL MOUNTABLE PC*** I will be fabricating all necessary parts and what not for that. So there will be no restraints on head space or anything like that. I have an Corsair H60(unsed) for a CPU cooler, but suggestions are welcome.

And Most Importantly, Why Are You Upgrading: haven't built a rig since 2009 and I want a new one that can run and that "future proofed", basically a platform I can build upon for some years with future MINOR upgrades.

So far these are the parts I am most worried about any device would greatly appreciated.

ASUS ROG STRIX Radeon Rx 480 8GB DP 1.4 HDMI 2.0 Polaris Vr Ready Graphics Cards

AMD Ryzen 5 1600X 3.6GHz 6-Core Processor

Gigabyte GA-AX370-Gaming K7 ATX AM4 Motherboard

G.Skill Trident Z 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-3200 Memory

"Parts to Upgrade: Corsair CX 600, but may upgrade to an ax750 something another"

In the first post it sounded like there was some uncertainty, so I linked the PSU Tier list just to provide some information. I was not commenting on the quality of the AX750.

TRENDING THREADS