Passport not working

collins 1

Honorable
Jan 18, 2014
I have a passport that is not compatible with my DVD player. I have been told my DVD is 2.0 and the passport is 3.0. Is there an adaptor you can buy to solve this problem. We are having to put the movies on a 2.0 usb.

collins 1

Honorable
Jan 18, 2014
Yes I plug the Passport into a hdd DVD player. The passport works on PC and laptop, just not with my HDD DVD Player. I rang the store where I bought the DVD player and they said it was a 2.0 usb and I could not use a 3.0 usb in the player

hytecgowthaman

Honorable
Nov 28, 2012
usb 2.0 and 3.0 is not a reason or problem. the problem is difference between fat32 and ntfs partitions .u r dvd player not support ntfs formated hdds or pendrives. just check that format u r memory card or pendrive into ntfs partition insert in u r dvd player or mobile phone they not show files . so format the hdd in fat32 then store all files then put in dvd player u can see all the files. dvd players not support all file types u can convert not working videos by using "format factory" software . then go on

collins 1

Honorable
Jan 18, 2014

Sorry I don't know what any of that means. Can you please explain simply. Can I change the format on my DVD player?