password authentication repeat

I ran antivirus program and removed viruses from the server. I rebooted the system. At the password authentication, it keeps repeating that I type in the password after loading, applying and saving personal settings. I've used administrator's and different users login but it keeps asking for password. I ran the repair process from the CD, still nothing. I can't login to the server. How do I resolve this problem? Please help.

Add a new user with Windows PE or ERD Command