Question Password Keeps getting knock out Windows server 2016

Administrator account should not be enabled to begin with. Create another administrative account with a different username so brute force attacks cannot attempt to authenticate against a known "Administrator" user name and continuously lockout the account. If you're sick of people knocking on your door, remove the door so there is no known door to knock on.

Mar 29, 2019
getting knock out?

When trying the correct Admin Password it says its wrong. so i used cmd with admin access to add back the password but give it a few weeks it say the same thing. so i check all the basics making sure password never expires on Admin account properties. make sure all user user account dont have access to the server to to access its files
Administrator account should not be enabled to begin with. Create another administrative account with a different username so brute force attacks cannot attempt to authenticate against a known "Administrator" user name and continuously lockout the account. If you're sick of people knocking on your door, remove the door so there is no known door to knock on.

So remember its a WIndows server; So what your saying is to disable the administrative account? but create a separate account with admin access>
which i but still what ever is hitting my server removes the password for all admin accounts so unless i dont go manually to the customer site and add back the password am basically lock out. the problem doesnt affect the primary use to the server because it host the SQL server for the Program and all connecting computers just looks for the SQL path finds it and continue their journey so the password change doesnt affect them.

When trying the correct Admin Password it says its wrong. so i used cmd with admin access to add back the password but give it a few weeks it say the same thing. so i check all the basics making sure password never expires on Admin account properties. make sure all user user account dont have access to the server to to access its files

So remember its a WIndows server; So what your saying is to disable the administrative account? but create a separate account with admin access>
which i but still what ever is hitting my server removes the password for all admin accounts so unless i dont go manually to the customer site and add back the password am basically lock out. the problem doesnt affect the primary use to the server because it host the SQL server for the Program and all connecting computers just looks for the SQL path finds it and continue their journey so the password change doesnt affect them.
This only applies if you are using the account "Administrator". If you are, stop using it.

Mar 29, 2019
This only applies if you are using the account "Administrator". If you are, stop using it.

So just completely stop using it right ? because am currently using that account to do most of my work, alright i will create another admin account; But in an event that it happens again because i tried using another account and the problem still occurred, an idea i came up with but i need help to execute that idea is: create a bat file that will run this command "net user administrator "password" . which will add the password back to that admin account regardless if it change or not so I will set it to be run using "task scheduler" so in a event that the password get remove it will run that command and automatically add it back but i need help creating that COMMAND line. Is the idea a good one or back to the drawing board?

Mar 29, 2019
Everybody knows that user name. Make sure it's not being used in your production environment and disable it after you create an unknown admin account that isn't used all throughout the globe. That and you really REALLY shouldn't be port forwarding 3389 to any of your internal devices.
oh thanks for that valid point . So could you help me with that command line?