Trying to delete one of my identities in OE6 XP HE I'm being asked to enter
the ID's password. I'm positive I'm entering the correct password. Yet OE
gives me an invalid PW message. Has anyone ever experienced this problem and
how can I get rid of the unwanted identity?

Contact your ISP to make sure you have the correct password
required for that particular email account.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

See http://www.insideoe.com/faqs/how.htm#delnopass