Password replicaton from 2000 Domain Controller to NT 4.0 ..

I need to know how to manually bring down a password change from a Windows
2000 DC to an NT 4.0 BDC. It is the last NT 4.0 BDC in the domain.

Tim,

I am not sure what you mean. The way that you stated your question is a bit
confusing to me.

The WIN2000 Domain Controller that holds the role of PDC Emulator is the DC
that will be contacted by the WINNT 4.0 BDC.

Does this add any clarification?

--
Cary W. Shultz
Roanoke, VA 24012